– Decrease or even settle the debts that well-intentioned business people or entrepreneurs have ended up with because the financial crisis forced them to close their doors. This is possible thanks to a programme that waivers accrued liabilities payments based on out-of-court settlements that are facilitated by the public administration system.
– Encourage second chance entrepreneurship and new projects whilst ensuring they do not imply evasion. Alternatively, help people to join the labour force.
– Give second chance entrepreneurs access to a comprehensive professional training programme that supports them as they make new businesses decisions. This preparation programme is based on complementary training courses, aid and financial resource options.
– Increase competitiveness and boost economic growth by recuperating the know-how and entrepreneurial talent in the Region of Murcia that was hit by the recession.
– Give business people and entrepreneurs the recognition they deserve by fomenting social awareness of their effort and work: creating jobs, wealth and prosperity for everyone in the community.